Actron Air Ducted Air Conditioning is a fantastic way to heat and cool your Perth home. Winter is fast approaching so now is the time to consider your heating needs. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems are a very efficient form of heating your home. The winters in Perth are very mild so reverse cycle air conditioning is a popular choice for heating. Actron Air ducted air conditioning systems has a model to suit your needs.
Features of Actron Air Ducted Air Conditioning systems
The Actron air ducted air conditioning range is very extensive with some very unique features to suit different applications.
- Only heat and cool the areas of your home that is needed no matter how big or small. This is done by zoning the different rooms in your home. Your Actron Air Esp Plus system can control the airflow up or down of you indoor unit to suit your desired temperature.
- Top discharge on all condensers with a stylish louvred outer case.
- Largest single phase capacity on the market.
- Metal construction on zoning barrels.
- Slim line fan coils for restricted ceiling spaces (depends on model selected)
- Wifi can be added to most models for control with smart phone or similar device.
- Australian made helps the local economy
Factors to consider – Choosing your Actron Air Perth System
When choosing any ducted air conditioning system think long term. There are many important things to consider when this large investment.
- I consider this point the most important decision. The Perth Air Conditioning Company you choose for advice and who you purchase your system from. With having over 32 years in the air conditioning industry I have seen a lot of companies come and go. The choice you make in the beginning is very important. Do your home work with a quick Google search of the company name. Ask the right questions make sure the company has a show room or warehouse. This will limit the risk of them disappearing if you have an issue with your system later on.
- The brand of machine is an important decision. Do not choose on price only. I believe strongly in the old saying (you get what you pay for).
- Budget for your Air conditioning system is also an important factor. Is your budget realistic for a Actron Air Ducted Air Conditioning system or any another brand. Or do you have to consider the cheaper Actron Air wall split range.
- Components used in your ducted air conditioning system. One large part of your ducted air conditioning system is the flexible ducting. The quality of the flexible ducting is important and were it is made. We are now seeing a lot of imported flexible ducting enter the Australia. Which in my opinion is not the same quality as some locally produced products. As a minimum I would use Australian made flexible ducting with a R1.0 rating.